1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
Maryland just outside of Washington D.C.
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
ALL THE CAFFEINE
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I’m moving to Massachusetts on Tuesday….so I should probably be packing not reading.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
This will be the first time I take an extended break (5+ hours) in the middle of the read-a-thon. From 6:00 pm to 11:00 pm EST I’ll be going to a cooperative card game (Sentinels of the Multiverse)/going away party. I’m prepared with an audiobook for the drive there and back as well as possibly short stories for during the gaming (although I might not get to them…Since it’s a party I should be social).