I didn’t get up until 8:20 am (EST), so I’m having my breakfast (coffee, breakfast sandwich, and banana), while doing this quick meme and perusing some other people’s blogs.
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
The Land of Political Dis function…i.e. just outside Washington, D.C.
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
All the tea. Hot apple cider if I can convince someone to go the store for it.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
This read-a-thon is my first since I got a part time job that I love with an environmental organization.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
I don’t think I’m planning to stay up for the whole thing.