1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
Maryland, Just outside Washington, D.C.
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
Probably the author bio of James Tiptree Jr. or the latest book of Believer book columns by Nick Hornby.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I’m too sleepy. I like cheese.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
I’m not trying to read any huge tomes like War and Peace.