Hours reading (total): 9.5
Hours blogging (total): 2
Pages read: 812
Books read: The Moon is a Harsh Mistress by Robert Heinlein, Agatha Raisin and the Deadly Quiche by M.C Beaton, and Agatha Raisin and The Vicious Vet by M.C. Beaton
Up Next: Watching the Yankees game and intermittently reading Ox- Tales: Earth
Hour 12: Mid-Event Survey
1. What are you reading right now? Ox-Tales: Earth : Short stories by various authors…This one won’t go very fast though, because I’ll also be watching the Yankees v. Twins baseball playoff game.
2. How many books have you read so far? 3
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?: Its hard to pick but probably Mattaponi Queen by Belle Boggs
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day? Nope.
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
Nothing major so far…just for a couple brief meals. The major one will be the Yankees’s game starting shortly. I’m just rolling with them.
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? How much more low-key I am about it this year.
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?: Nope.
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year?: Nothing.
9. Are you getting tired yet? I was before I ate dinner, but then I got a second wind.
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered?: You should move around a lot, and change positions, etc. It helps keep your energy levels up